4m3

"To read or to write, there will be the answer!"

Few days from now, I'll be travelling far away from my homeground. I need to seek success there but I'm gonna miss everything here.

Well, I have no idea about this. I dont have any idea to write this post actually. I just want to let you know that like other people, i also have human feelings. I'm not going to list the things, or people which i'm gonna miss because I've a lot of things to think about. Instalment plan.. lah, payment agreement.. lah, meal plan.. lah, dan macam macam lagi lah!

I feel...
1.Happy - reaching the peak of my life
2.Excited - to explore new life + some challenges
3.Sad n missing - Everything i have here
4.Worries - obstacles [associated to #2]

A video...


1 thing I already missed. Childhood memories. Hahahahha!!


Lastly, I want to greet thousands^10000000 special thanks for those who support me.

Mood: Written above
Condition: Okay
To Do: Fasting

2 comments:

all the best of luck to you..
may ALLAH bless you with great success..
balik Malaysia,jgn lupe call ak..
nk kawen pun jgn lupe ajk ak..
hehe.

all the best dude.
dok sane jgn lupe agame lak.
gudluck2.
blk m'sia aku jmput ko.ngahaha

Post a Comment