4m3

"To read or to write, there will be the answer!"

Well,he's dead. Everybody on this world pays tribute for his contribution in music industry.

One evening, I walked around my housing area, passed through some streets and alleys. I saw a car on the shoulder of the road, the door of the driver seat opened. I heared the music played from the car. As I walk passing by the car, I recognized it is Michael Jackson's song, Beat It.

There was a man in the car, listening to the song sentimentally. I thought he tengah layan blues atas pemergian Encik Michael tu. Hahaha.. He's really Michael's die hard fan. I know the title of the song because I listened to the song parody during english language class in form 4. The lyric was written by Mr. Yankovic. Guess who? Ehem.. I also dont know. Daa~

My favourite Michael's song is I'll be there. Well, not his song though because it was released during Jackson Five era.

Mood: Tensi
Condition: Sakit pale
To do: Mantoux test

4 comments:

Mood, Condition, dan To do menjadi trademark amememe.

hidopp amememe!!!

waaaaaaahhh~ i'll be there?? aku pon suke lagu tu..ngn who's loving u...dgn jackson five gak tuh...hehe...btw, ameme tmpg lalu yeh~

anas, tuh mcm status kt fb laa kononnye

amir, ape kene dgn ko?

izzah, suke2 ko je nk lalu eh.

Post a Comment